Something's wrong with the track "C'est La Cristallisation Comme Dit Stendhal." It abruptly ends a little over halfway through and goes on to the next track.
Actually, it happened with "Pas Mal, Pas Mal du Tout" too. I can't play them all the way through. And to make it happen, you have to start at the beginning of the track.
7 comentários:
This is album is absolutely fantastic. Thank you.
Grande actriz...
Um ícone de uma geração!
R.I.P.
Nice album but the tracklist doesn't fit with the tracks mentioned on the sleeve (only A1 to A5 are correct)...
Merci à vous pour ce partage, J-Claude.
A new link was added with the correct names on the tracks
Something's wrong with the track "C'est La Cristallisation Comme Dit Stendhal." It abruptly ends a little over halfway through and goes on to the next track.
Actually, it happened with "Pas Mal, Pas Mal du Tout" too. I can't play them all the way through. And to make it happen, you have to start at the beginning of the track.
Yeah, I can't fix it.
Enviar um comentário