I have no words to express how much this FA-BU-LOUS collection made my day! I can't stop to listen to these 25 tracks, over and over again... YOU ARE THE GREATEST, RATO!!! Tommy Welch
Besides the music a very cool cover. Another sensational and exclusive pack from Rato Records. Every week I feel happier to have discovered this wonderful place. Hope it lasts forever... Jason Craig
15 comentários:
I have no words to express how much this FA-BU-LOUS collection made my day! I can't stop to listen to these 25 tracks, over and over again...
YOU ARE THE GREATEST, RATO!!!
Tommy Welch
GREAT!!!
What a selection!
Please give us more of this kind!!!
Besides the music a very cool cover. Another sensational and exclusive pack from Rato Records.
Every week I feel happier to have discovered this wonderful place. Hope it lasts forever...
Jason Craig
Great collection too!!
:)
I guess the addition of Enoch Light to the Stereo Action series is appropriate -- I'm looking forward to hearing your take on this.
Cadê o link para baixar o disco? Não achei por mais que virasse o computador de cabeça para baixo e para os lados!
kindly mail the link to this album. Thanks as ever.
Ash
abhiat@iitk.ac.in
Where can i get this? Eighter on cd or download? Thanks, Robert
rob-ed@msn.com
Hi Rato,
This is a very good collection!
I wish you could share the link if I am not asking too much now.
Million thaanks.
Dado
Thanks for your kindness Sir Rato!!!
Ola, podría resubir el álbum, por favor- Gracias desde ya. Saludos desde Asunción del Paraguay
A new link is now available.
Olá.
Por favor, quando puder atualize o link desta obra.
Muito obrigado
W. Rizzo
Olá,
Muito obrigado por ter atualizado o link.
Grande Abraço,
W. Rizzo
Já disseram tudo o que eu ia falar, só acrescento: Sensacional publiquem mais desses discos.
Enviar um comentário