Just found your wonderful site, so let me discover your fine shares and I will be able to find some words. But at first sight I like your bossa shares, so I just say thanks for this music, very much appreciated! Woody
Thank you so much, Rato! I was watching my email for a reply but you already went ahead and made these available. I'll be listening to these lovely tunes for days to come.
4 comentários:
Encore un volume formidable ! quel Talent !
Just found your wonderful site, so let me discover your fine shares and I will be able to find some words. But at first sight I like your bossa shares, so I just say thanks for this music, very much appreciated!
Woody
Thank you so much, Rato! I was watching my email for a reply but you already went ahead and made these available. I'll be listening to these lovely tunes for days to come.
O link de download não está funcionando.
Enviar um comentário