Original Released on LP ABC-Paramount ABC 296
This record is a joyful masterpiece of the late fifties. And one of the very first albums I remember to see in my childhood house, 'cause my father bought it when I was 7 years old. I still have that first edition with me tough it is inaudible, so many times it was played in those distant years (it was a "must" in every party). Because this album is a very special album to me, I always had the dream to listen to it in perfect conditions. Finally that dream had come true - I found a remastered copy with a very good sound, which I've improved even a little more. So, my friends, you can now access to this wonderful album presented here with a terrific mono sound. Enjoy!

7 comentários:
What a terrific monoaural sound for a timeless album! Paul Anka at his very very best!
And you must get it here while it is available. Cause I'm sure you don't find it elsewhere, legal or ilegal.
And what a precious link it is!
It give us back a magnificent album of Mr. Paul Anka, with a smooth sound. You are correct, Rato, this is a masterpiece, any doubt about it!
many many thanks!
where I can find the links for Paul Anka albums? They're great and this blog is magnificent. Big work! Thank you from Italy
Thank you very much Mr. Mouse. A very nice album indeed.
Chi-Town
Rato, I'm very happy for you that you found a good copy to bring back those special memories to you :)
Thank you so much!
Enviar um comentário