sábado, 6 de janeiro de 2018

THE POP SIDE OF THE FLOYD

The first target of this collection are the people who never liked Pink Floyd too much. Or, at least, the experiment side of them. Of course I’m not included in that group, ‘cause I’ve always loved every side of the band. But many pop fans have many times catalogued the Pink Floyd’s sound as strange and “difficult” to listen to. With this “Pop Side Of The Floyd” is my intention to convert those ceptics to the great and exciting music of one of the best bands in the Universe. The chosen period is precisely the first years (1967–1972), during which the band experimented almost everything, including… pop songs! Then, in March 73, came out “The Dark Side Of The Moon” and the Pink Floyd conquered the whole wide world. But that is another story…

8 comentários:

Pop ´N´ Roll disse...

Grande rato,

Quando penso que você já fez tudo em termos de coleções eis que surge mais uma novidade e que novidade.
Mais um tiro no centro do alvo do Mago das Coleções.
Agora é preparar mais espaço no HD pois até agora não perdi nenhuma de suas coletãneas e esta então nem se fala.
Mais uma vez parabéns pelo bom gosto.
Um grande abraço

Ken disse...

Quality post...
Thanks Rato.

classic disse...

I started in Pink Floyd music by the "Wall" album and film. Later, I went back to other albums. Thank you to give me an idea of "pop" flavour from them!

Anonymous disse...

Back in the Mid 80's, when my oldest daughter was two, she discovered "Pinkie" through the great cover of the "Relics" LP, specifically "See Emily Play" and "Bike". I have a video of her and I dancing to "See Emily." They really had some great 60's pop -- I think they got carried away with themselves after "Wish You Were Here". I thought the Wall was some seriously pretentious crap -- they lost me after that. Thanks for this collection.

Steve / Cape Cod

José Miranda disse...

Grande (re)post). Embora tenha muita (mesmo muita) coisa dos Floyd, esta cabe perfeitamente no grupo.

Obrigado, amigo Rato.

José Miranda

musiclover disse...

Thank you!!

DeePeeGee disse...

Would it be possible please to have a new link to this interesting collection? Many thanks

DeePeeGee disse...

Thank you for the re-up...that's much appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...