
Original Released on LP A&M LAM 2007
(US, 1964)
1964 has been a particularly good year for Lucille Starr. She was presented with her first gold record by Quality Records Limited, in her native land, Canada, for the equivalent of a million sales of "The French Song". The same recording was also Lucille's first big hit in the U.S. most recently, it was the year she recorded a collection of some of her very favorite songs in her first album. After listening to this marvelously talented artist, we know you'll agree with us that this is only the first spark of a future magnificent glow - THAT IS LUCILLE STARR!


12 comentários:
Haha,
Yes, thanks very much my friend! She is!
A big THANK YOU, once again!!
Hello there,
This is truly a fantastic singer with great songs! Normally I'm a rock/blues/metal/country fan, but somehow I like Lucille Starr very much. Don't ask me why, I really don't know, but somehow she goes under my skin...
Thanks for this great album!
Greetings from The Netherlands!!
who the f* is this gaiiiiiija?
Olá
Não conheço Lucille Starr, mas já estou baixando.
Muito obrigado
Walter
Wore this one out decades ago. Thank you for this posting.
Glenn
This song (French Song) was already well known in French Canada at that time. I had a version, from 1946, by two young Quebec sisters.
Thank you for reviving some of your old posts, Rato. I greatly appreciate it.
I also wore out my original LP years ago, and was pleased to find the expanded CD.
One of my all-time favorites!
Mike
Is it possible to re-up this album?
There is no hurry.
1000 thanks in advance
Henri
I confirm my 1000 thanks for your ultra-speedy re-up !
Your songs of Marianne Faithfull were interesting !
By the way, you have a nice blog I see every 2 weeks.
See you later.
Henri
Muchas gracias.
Thank you Rato!!😊
Enviar um comentário