(a compilation from the TOPs of France, UK and US):
Aretha Franklin:The Weight
Arthur Conley: Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Beach Boys: I Can Hear Music
Beatles: Bungalow Bill
Bee Gees: First Of May
Bill Deal & The Rhondels: May I
Blood, Sweat & Tears: You've Made Me So Very Happy
Bobbie Gentry & Glen Campbell: Let It Be Me
Bubble Puppy: Hot Smoke & Sasafrass
Clarence Carter: Snatching It Back
Claude François: Eloise
Claude François: Reste
Cliff Richard: Good Times (Better Times)
Consortium: All The Love In The World
Cowsills: Hair
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich: Don Juan
Dean Martin: Gentle On My Mind
Diana Ross And The Supremes & The Temptations:
Aretha Franklin:The Weight
Arthur Conley: Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Beach Boys: I Can Hear Music
Beatles: Bungalow Bill
Bee Gees: First Of May
Bill Deal & The Rhondels: May I
Blood, Sweat & Tears: You've Made Me So Very Happy
Bobbie Gentry & Glen Campbell: Let It Be Me
Bubble Puppy: Hot Smoke & Sasafrass
Clarence Carter: Snatching It Back
Claude François: Eloise
Claude François: Reste
Cliff Richard: Good Times (Better Times)
Consortium: All The Love In The World
Cowsills: Hair
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich: Don Juan
Dean Martin: Gentle On My Mind
Diana Ross And The Supremes & The Temptations:
I'll Try Something New
Donovan: To Susan On The West Coast Waiting
Eddy Mitchell: Où Étais-Tu?
Edwin Starr: Twenty-Five Miles
F.R. David: Bal, Joli Bal
Fifth Dimension: Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In
Donovan: To Susan On The West Coast Waiting
Eddy Mitchell: Où Étais-Tu?
Edwin Starr: Twenty-Five Miles
F.R. David: Bal, Joli Bal
Fifth Dimension: Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In
Foundations: In The Bad Bad Old Days
Frankie Laine: You Gave Me A Mountain
Gary Pucket & The Union Gap: Don't Give In To Him
Gene Pitney: Maria Elena
Glen Campbell: Galveston
Hollies: Sorry Suzanne
Hubert: Un Petit Bout De Bambou
Inez & Charlie Foxx: Mockingbird
Isley Brothers: It's Your Thing
Jacques Brel: Vesoul
Jamo Thomas: I Spy (For The FBI)
Jerry Butler: Only The Strong Survive
Joe Dassin: Ma Bonne Étoile
Joe Simon: The Chokin' Kind
Long John Baldry: It's Too Late
Love Affair: One Road
Lulu: Boom Bang-A-Bang
Melanie: Bo Bo's Party
Meters: Sophisticated Cissy
Mongo Santamaria: Cloud Nine
Monty: Je N'ai Rien À T'Offrir
Neil Diamond: Brother Love's Travelling Salvation Show
Noel Harrison: The Windmills Of Your Mind
Paul Revere And The Raiders: Mr. Sun, Mr. Moon
Rascals: Heaven
Robert Charlebois et Louise Forestier: Lindbergh
Salvatore Adamo: Les Gratte-ciel
Sir Douglas Quintet: Mendocino
Spirit: I Got A Line On You
Steppenwolf: Rock Me
Stevie Wonder: I Don't Know Why
Sylvie Vartan: On A Toutes Besoin D'Un Homme
Temptations: Get Ready
Three Dog Night: Try A Little Tenderness
Vogues: No, Not Much
Frankie Laine: You Gave Me A Mountain
Gary Pucket & The Union Gap: Don't Give In To Him
Gene Pitney: Maria Elena
Glen Campbell: Galveston
Hollies: Sorry Suzanne
Hubert: Un Petit Bout De Bambou
Inez & Charlie Foxx: Mockingbird
Isley Brothers: It's Your Thing
Jacques Brel: Vesoul
Jamo Thomas: I Spy (For The FBI)
Jerry Butler: Only The Strong Survive
Joe Dassin: Ma Bonne Étoile
Joe Simon: The Chokin' Kind
Long John Baldry: It's Too Late
Love Affair: One Road
Lulu: Boom Bang-A-Bang
Melanie: Bo Bo's Party
Meters: Sophisticated Cissy
Mongo Santamaria: Cloud Nine
Monty: Je N'ai Rien À T'Offrir
Neil Diamond: Brother Love's Travelling Salvation Show
Noel Harrison: The Windmills Of Your Mind
Paul Revere And The Raiders: Mr. Sun, Mr. Moon
Rascals: Heaven
Robert Charlebois et Louise Forestier: Lindbergh
Salvatore Adamo: Les Gratte-ciel
Sir Douglas Quintet: Mendocino
Spirit: I Got A Line On You
Steppenwolf: Rock Me
Stevie Wonder: I Don't Know Why
Sylvie Vartan: On A Toutes Besoin D'Un Homme
Temptations: Get Ready
Three Dog Night: Try A Little Tenderness
Vogues: No, Not Much
Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band: Do Your Thing
4 comentários:
How do you get the link?
Mike
How do you get the link?
No link, this is just information.
Sorry, folks!
Hey Man, I'm 53 years old and listened to a band named "Illusion" in the late 60s/early 70s. They're incredible. I have two of their three albums. I don't have the album with "Did You See Her Eyes" which was their only real hit song, reaching #32 on the charts. Any idea where I can download it for free. I have no money. Thanks. Peace.
j.prager@yahoo.com
Enviar um comentário