MaravillosoObrigado
Great!!!! Thanks a lot!!!Are you have a HELMUT ZACHARIAS & HIS ORCHESTRA "HAPPY STRINGS OF ZACHARIAS"? Can you upload it, if it's possible? Thanks in advance!
I learned the name "Helmut Zacharias" by your posts, dear Rato, although I have surely heard its music in the past. :)
Beleza, parabens pelo post. valeu!Abraço
JE SERAIS TR7S HEUREUX QUE CE DISQUE PUISSE ETRE MIS EN LIGNE ET TELECHARGEABLE . MERCI D'AVANCEPREVENEZ-MOIlritaine@yahoo.fr
exelente
Enviar um comentário
6 comentários:
Maravilloso
Obrigado
Great!!!! Thanks a lot!!!
Are you have a HELMUT ZACHARIAS
& HIS ORCHESTRA "HAPPY STRINGS OF ZACHARIAS"? Can you upload it, if it's possible? Thanks in advance!
I learned the name "Helmut Zacharias" by your posts, dear Rato, although I have surely heard its music in the past. :)
Beleza, parabens pelo post. valeu!
Abraço
JE SERAIS TR7S HEUREUX QUE CE DISQUE PUISSE ETRE MIS EN LIGNE ET TELECHARGEABLE . MERCI D'AVANCE
PREVENEZ-MOI
lritaine@yahoo.fr
exelente
Enviar um comentário