segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2021

The Very Best Of THE BEATLES (1965-1967)

4 comentários:

Candido Cesar disse...

Obrigado, Rato, por mais esta postagem dos Beatles.
Estou colecionando todas e curtindo cada faixa. Trabalho impecável.
Muito obrigado.
Abraços, diretamente do Brasil.
Cândido Cesar

Mike disse...

Thanks for the Beatles series. I have all of their albums and have enjoyed listening to them since the beginning, but your collections are especially nice to listen to.
Thanks again,
Mike M

Bill disse...

I'm enjoying these beatle collections. Two questions: What is the correct date for When I'm Sixty-Four? 1967, December 2 isn't possible since the record was released in June 1967. Also, you're not a fan of Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields? I've tried unsuccessfully to figure out where they could fit on to Pepper.

Rato disse...

Hi Bill
Please read again the note about "When I'm Sixty-Four": it was recorded in December 21 of 1966 and not 1967.
"Penny Lane" and "Strawberry Fields Forever" will appear on the next volume.
Best regards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...