Some suggestions for part 2: 'I'm only happy when it rains' - Garbage 'I wish it would rain' - The Temptations 'Rain' - The Beatles 'Rainy day music' - Gordon Lightfoot 'Rain on the roof' - Lovin Spoonfull
A sensational play-list! Give us more of your genius (and I'm talking about the wonderful sleeves you made, besides the musical intuion to put songs in order)!
4 comentários:
Some suggestions for part 2:
'I'm only happy when it rains' - Garbage
'I wish it would rain' - The Temptations
'Rain' - The Beatles
'Rainy day music' - Gordon Lightfoot
'Rain on the roof' - Lovin Spoonfull
Rato, thanks for this compilation. I've never had so much wetness in one day and enjoyed it so much.
Greetings, E.W.
E agora Mr. Rato traz-nos (Rhytym ot The Rain) Rítimos da Chuva # Sensacional chegou em boa hora # Valeu Rato.
A sensational play-list!
Give us more of your genius (and I'm talking about the wonderful sleeves you made, besides the musical intuion to put songs in order)!
Enviar um comentário