I wonder if any Alan Price fan reading this can help me - some years ago I heard Alan Price on the radio singing a song with the lines "I've got no hard feelings, I've got no feelings at all", but I've never been able to track down the song - can anyone tell me what it is? Thanks.
Dear Private Beach: I think that you're mistaken. The song that you mention is "No Hard Feelings" and it was sung by John Miles in his album Zaragon (1978). I think that John Miles is the author.
2 comentários:
Thanks for an excellent blog, Rato.
I wonder if any Alan Price fan reading this can help me - some years ago I heard Alan Price on the radio singing a song with the lines "I've got no hard feelings, I've got no feelings at all", but I've never been able to track down the song - can anyone tell me what it is? Thanks.
Dear Private Beach:
I think that you're mistaken. The song that you mention is "No Hard Feelings" and it was sung by John Miles in his album Zaragon (1978). I think that John Miles is the author.
Enviar um comentário