Olá,Bom dia. Agradeço imensamente a disponibilidade do arquivo,acabo de completar a coleção.Desejo que o Ano Novo nos traga muita paz,saúde e prosperidade. Muito obrigado, Um forte abraço.
Hello, I want to Thank You Very Much for the Re-Uploading of Number 27. Many Thanks for these Great Tunes and Albums. I hope that you had a Fantastic Holiday this year. Stay Safe and Prosper. Stan
7 comentários:
Ola´amigo. Eu aqui novamente.
O link desta obra expirou. Quando puder, por favor atualizá-lo
Grande Abraço
Walter Rizzo
HI, I as unable to obtain this number Volume 27. Would you please reload this one of your The Beat To The Pops Vol. 27 Thank- You.
Olá, boa tarde.
Muito obrigado por ter atualizado o link desta obra.
Grande abraço.
Um grande e produtivo 2021.
W. Rizzo
Olá,Bom dia.
Agradeço imensamente a disponibilidade do arquivo,acabo de completar a coleção.Desejo que o Ano Novo nos traga muita paz,saúde e prosperidade.
Muito obrigado,
Um forte abraço.
Hello and Happy Holidays. I Thank You very much for re-upping this special No.27. Be Safe and in Great Health to you. Stan
Still missing vol 29 and 30. Would be nice if you could re-up those ones to help complete a wonderful collection
Hello, I want to Thank You Very Much for the Re-Uploading of Number 27. Many Thanks for these Great Tunes and Albums. I hope that you had a Fantastic Holiday this year. Stay Safe and Prosper. Stan
Enviar um comentário