I'm glad you notice that, Robert, 'cause I'm crazy for a good sleeve. Sometimes I have many work to "polish" them in Photoshop (like these ones - more than 2 hours), but I cannot show any sleeve in bad condition, like we see so many around the net. I must respect all my visitors and it's my desire to present either the music or the images in the best possible way. Thanks for your comment
2 comentários:
Beside the music thank you for publishing all these great picture sleeves
in top quality.
I'm glad you notice that, Robert, 'cause I'm crazy for a good sleeve. Sometimes I have many work to "polish" them in Photoshop (like these ones - more than 2 hours), but I cannot show any sleeve in bad condition, like we see so many around the net. I must respect all my visitors and it's my desire to present either the music or the images in the best possible way.
Thanks for your comment
Enviar um comentário