Great sampler!!! Great mix of classic bossa and some more unknown songs like of Connie Francis,Dalida and so on- Thanks a lot and keep this serie on-Take a look to my blog .I will post tomorrow a new albumTom
Thanks for sharing so different kinds of music. I was not very familiar with Brazilian stuff (only a few more "international" songs), but these 40 tracks helped me to see a little further. I'm waiting impatiently for the number 3...
O link de download não está funcionando.
Enviar um comentário
3 comentários:
Great sampler!!! Great mix of classic bossa and some more unknown songs like of Connie Francis,Dalida and so on- Thanks a lot and keep this serie on-
Take a look to my blog .I will post tomorrow a new album
Tom
Thanks for sharing so different kinds of music. I was not very familiar with Brazilian stuff (only a few more "international" songs), but these 40 tracks helped me to see a little further. I'm waiting impatiently for the number 3...
O link de download não está funcionando.
Enviar um comentário