This is the
fifth and last volume with nineteen sixty nine music. I’m really proud (no false modesty
here) to have achieved such goal: 10 CD’s with 124 different artists and more
than thirteen hours of music (213 tracks). Many songs that I like were left out, but as I’ve
said in the beginning all the choices belonged to me, even the “hard” ones. ENJOY!




18 comentários:
Para imprimir, ouvir e guardar religiosamente.
All of my '69 favourites are in this magnificent collection.
Indeed a master work!
Wonderful!!! Maravillosa selección. Felicidades y a por más.
Gracias
Grande Rato,
1969 já se foi, agora é aguardar a contagem regressiva, 1968,1967(tão esperado), 1966 e assim sucessivamente.
Foi tocante ver que Kathleen MacArthur fez parte desta coletânea, se já apreciava o seu árduo trabalho após ver esta canção incluída fiquei ainda mais satisfeito.
Que dizer para o REI das coletâneas? mais uma vez parabéns pelo seu valioso trabalho.
Um grande abraço
Fantastic project, very well done. I hope that in the future you will also tackle the 1970s.
Yes, mel, the time machine is a superb vehicle - it goes back but it goes also forward. All I have to do is to push the right button.
Brilliant collection!
See you in 1968, Rato!
The last one... sigh! Altough, it was a great collection! See you in 1970 (or 1960, 1961...)!
Marvelous, as always!. Thank you Friend, indeed!
Thank you again
http://pixelmuttz.blogspot.com/
hola rato
tu haras que a todos nos de un paro cardiaco, con tus fabulosas ideas, y claro son unas grandisimas y felices ideas, no sabes cuanto me alegro de haber encontrado tu blog, gracias amigo eres grande.felicidades
rolo batres
e um best of disto tudo?. há muita coisa que não presta.
Deixo essa tarefa ao excelentissimo anónimo
Thank you so much for re-uploading this grand series of 1969, I love all 5 issues!!
Ola, estes posts sobre 1969 merece uma repostagem.Quando for possivel, por favor. Parabéns ao blog.
Thanks for re-posting the five volumes of your tremendous compilation. You've made those aged in their sixties very happy.
Really fantastic job! Thank you so much
el volumen 1 y 4 no funcionan a fecha de 15 junio 2019. Gracias
Enviar um comentário