Keep'em coming, you are on a roll with this stuff.As old as I am I have not heard most of this stuff from Loudermilk. Throughly enjoying it. His Indian Lament is different, but that one I do remember.Thank you,Glenn
Another Rato masterpiece, thanks...
Another jewel !!!Many thanks again, Albert
Oh! Please, dear Rato!Reupload John D Loudermilk albums and Your Collection! It's brilliant!Thanks in advance!Vladimir
Thank you!! wonderful set of cd'sRon.
gracias, gracias y mil gracias por compartir tan buena música, un abrazo
So sorry I missed this series! This deserves a repost to educate more folks of the Mr Loudermilk's influence!
Thank you for these nice albums.
Enviar um comentário
8 comentários:
Keep'em coming, you are on a roll with this stuff.
As old as I am I have not heard most of this stuff from Loudermilk. Throughly enjoying it. His Indian Lament is different, but that one I do remember.
Thank you,
Glenn
Another Rato masterpiece, thanks...
Another jewel !!!
Many thanks again, Albert
Oh! Please, dear Rato!
Reupload John D Loudermilk albums and Your Collection! It's brilliant!
Thanks in advance!
Vladimir
Thank you!! wonderful set of cd's
Ron.
gracias, gracias y mil gracias por compartir tan buena música, un abrazo
So sorry I missed this series! This deserves a repost to educate more folks of the Mr Loudermilk's influence!
Thank you for these nice albums.
Enviar um comentário