I never knew about this group of girls until I recently heard "Only You can Do It" by them, a strong version of françoise hardy´s "Je Veux Qu´il revienne" who also recorded the English version "Only You can Do It" as well as the Italian version "Devi ritornare", I like the three versions by françoise hardy. I´ll listen to this compilation by The Vernon girls, I hope I´ll enjoy some other songs by them. Thank you.-
7 comentários:
"Dat's Love" is based on the Opera 'Carmen' of Bizet fantastic group!
Thank you Mr Rato for the lovely Vernons Girls. They sure were pretty.
Cheers from Oz.
I never knew about this group of girls until I recently heard "Only You can Do It" by them, a strong version of françoise hardy´s "Je Veux Qu´il revienne" who also recorded the English version "Only You can Do It" as well as the Italian version "Devi ritornare", I like the three versions by françoise hardy. I´ll listen to this compilation by The Vernon girls, I hope I´ll enjoy some other songs by them. Thank you.-
Só o Rato para se lembrar das Vernon Girls. De Liverpool, como os seus compatriotas Fab4. Uma bela coletânea
Thanks Rato for this fabulous comp of the Vernons Girls. SMASHING!
http://rapidshare.com/files/406152790/ratorecords_welovvergircollect.rar.html
http://www.easy-share.com/1911284579/ratorecords_welovvergircollect.rar
Enviar um comentário