I see four I used to have and wear oin an old sweatshirt. Very cool, thanks!
"SOCRATES EATS HEMLOCKS"?AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
My favourite is:"MARY POPPINS IS A JUNKIE"
I prefer "SAVE WATER SHOWER WITH A FRIEND"
Wow, some of those really are huge! Around these parts (Ipswich, UK) the big ones were known as 'pancakes'!Andrew Culture(my siggy) Badges are my thing... Photos are also my thing... My good living/ eating blog... Writing random stuff is also my thing...
Virados ao contrário, camarada?LT
Enviar um comentário
6 comentários:
I see four I used to have and wear oin an old sweatshirt. Very cool, thanks!
"SOCRATES EATS HEMLOCKS"?
AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
My favourite is:
"MARY POPPINS IS A JUNKIE"
I prefer "SAVE WATER SHOWER WITH A FRIEND"
Wow, some of those really are huge! Around these parts (Ipswich, UK) the big ones were known as 'pancakes'!
Andrew Culture
(my siggy)
Badges are my thing...
Photos are also my thing...
My good living/ eating blog...
Writing random stuff is also my thing...
Virados ao contrário, camarada?
LT
Enviar um comentário